Friday, March 1, 2013

Since the New Year






These are images from the first two months of 2013.

The gorgeous orchid was bought at 2am on January 1st by my wonderful sister and her boyfriend from a mini floral market that is open 24/7 and happened to be on our walk back home from the New Year's Eve festivities.  I am proud to say that 2 months later it is still alive and gorgeous, at last we have kept a plant alive!!

The little porcelain bits and bobs are some new jewelry ideas that I have been playing around with.

I have been enjoying using my own plates at home.  This image was taken while enjoying one of my favorite breakfasts - Wasa crackers, spreadable herbed cheese and cucumbers.

My birthday was in January and my adorable and thoughtful husband baked me a cake.  It not only looked amazing, but was also de-li-cious!!!

I have been hard at work in the studio working on a new plate design.  Above is the plaster model that I carved and will make a mold of.  I am hoping for some good results so I will keep you posted on how it turns out.


No comments: