Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Out Of The Studio




This past weekend was a long one with Monday off for Mercè.  I took a much needed break from the studio and relaxed for 3 full days. (Well, there was a lot of cleaning and laundry to be done at home, but let's just ignore that)
I am a huge fan of Japanese food and I love anything that combines fish and seaweed.  I decided to make my own version of sushi with quinoa.  The final rolls were far from anything that actually exists in Japanese cuisine, but I must say they were extra yummy!
On Monday, the clouds cleared and we had a beautiful blue sky.  The gorgeous day was just calling for a walk and that is exactly what we did.  We climbed the hills behind Barcelona and walked around Tibidabo.  And we even took some photos to prove it.

No comments: